The 13 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Money
by Brian Tracy
1. The Law of Abundance: We live in an abundant universe in which there is sufficient money for all who really want it and are willing obey the laws governing its acquisition.
2. The Law of Exchange: Money is the medium through which people exchange their labor in the production of goods and services for the goods and services of others.
3. The Law of Capital: Your most valuable asset, in terms of cash flow, is your physical and mental capital, your earning ability.
4. The Law of Time Perspective: The most successful people in any society are those who take the longest time period into consideration when making their day-to-day decisions.
5. The Law of Saving: Financial freedom comes to the person who saves ten percent or more of his income throughout his lifetime.
6. The Law of Conservation: Its not how much you make, but how much you keep, that determines your financial future,
7. Parkinson’s Law: Expenses always rise to meet income.
8. The Law of Three: There are three legs to the stool of financial freedom: savings, insurance and investment.
9. The Law of Investing: Investigate before you invest.
10. The Law of Compound Interest: You become financially independent by investing your money carefully and allowing it to grow at compound interest.
11. The Law of Accumulation: Every great financial achievement is an accumulation of hundreds of small efforts and sacrifices that no one ever sees or appreciates.
12. The Law of Attraction: The more money you save and accumulate, the more money you attract into your life.
13. The Law of Accelerating Acceleration: The faster you move toward financial freedom, the faster it moves toward you.
About the author:
Brian Tracy is a legendary in the fields of management, leadership, and sales. He has produced more than 300 audio/video programs and has written 28 books, including his just-released books “Create Your Own Future” and “Goals!” He can be reached at (858) 481-2977 or www.briantracy.com.
One Response to The 13 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Money
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.